The official website (hereinafter “Website”) is operated by Net d.o.o., Jelenska 7, Šenkovec 40 000 Čakovec, (hereinafter “we” or “us”).
By accessing our website, you confirm that you have read, understood and that you agree with all the conditions of data confidentiality and the manner of use. Your personal information such as: name and surname, address, telephone number or e-mail address is not collected by browsing our website.
Net collects data on users required to fulfill the services we provide and undertakes to protect the personal data of current and future users in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016). on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
All user data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this data in the performance of their duties. Employees of Net d.o.o. are responsible for respecting the principles of confidentiality.
Without your direct consent, we will not under any circumstances transfer, sell or transfer personal data of users to third parties, except in cases where this would be required of us in the manner and under the conditions established by the regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
All questions regarding the processing of personal data, any complaints, requests for deletion, updating and correction of personal data, please contact the Management Board of Net d.o.o.
When you visit our website, Net d.o.o. may collect information that cannot identify you as a specific person such as:
- IP address
- date and time of access
- the country / county from which you come to the site
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred
- A website that requires access
Furthermore, in order to protect our legitimate interests, we store such data for a limited time so that we can start monitoring personal data in the event of an attempt or unauthorized access to our servers (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
This website uses the so-called. “Cookies”. Cookies are small text files stored in the memory of your device via your browser. They store certain information (eg language used or page settings) that your browser can use (depending on the lifespan) cookies) to be transmitted to us again on your next visit to our Website. Our website uses only functional cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be reduced.
Technically necessary cookies / functional
- Woocommerce (woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_cart_hash, wp_woocommerce_session_)
- Youtube (sometimes we embed video content from YouTube programs using YouTube’s enhanced privacy mode)
How to prevent cookies from being set
Using contact forms
You can contact us directly via the contact form available on our website. In particular, you can send us the following information: name, e-mail and your message with the subject.
Since we collect such data, their transmission is protected with an SSL certificate.
We collect, process and use the information you provide to us via the contact forms solely for the execution of your specific requests.
Use of product / cart order
In order to deliver the ordered product to you, you can leave us the following information via the Order form: name, surname, country, street, region, city, postal code, telephone and e-mail address. We collect all data by transferring data via a secure SSL certificate. We collect, process and use the information you provide to us via order forms solely to make deliveries of the ordered products through our website. The collected data will not be made available to third parties in any way, except for the purpose prescribed by law or if no explicit consent and / or consent has been given or the document itself contains information that we need to pass your data to our business partners or the customer can reasonably assume that his data will be used in a way that is passed on to our business partner. (for example, delivery details).
How do we use your information?
We use your information that we collect when ordering and viewing pages for the following purposes:
- to personalize the user experience, and to enable you to deliver the service you are interested in,
- to improve our site to better serve you,
- for faster processing of transactions,
- to send email regarding your order or other products and services.
Information we allow access to
Net d.o.o. may sometimes allow access to personal information with agents or contractors in the administration of the services it provides on behalf of Net d.o.o. We make every effort to select only honest partners but do not take responsibility for their Privacy Statements or business models.
How we protect your information
Net makes significant efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, theft, loss or alteration through various electronic security measures. These measures include firewalls, SSL certificates, anti-virus detection as well as the use of passwords on protected sites.
Information related to your rights
In accordance with the applicable data privacy regulations, you have the following rights:
- The right to information about your personal data that we have stored;
- The right to request correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of data for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling, unless we can prove that there are compelling, justifiable reasons that go beyond your interests, rights and freedoms, or that such processing is carried out for confirmation , the application or defense of legal claims;
- The right to transfer data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority;
- You may at any time, with future effect, revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information, see the sections above that describe the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the contact listed below with your request.
For all questions regarding data privacy, please use our contact form or contact the person responsible for data protection at:
Person responsible for the protection of personal data
or mail to
Zrinsko-Frankopanska 17, Šenkovec
40 000 Čakovec
The person responsible for the protection of personal data is obliged to keep confidential all information and data that he learns in the performance of his duties, and this obligation continues even after the termination of the duties of the person responsible for the protection of personal data.
If you want us to delete your personal data in our records, please download, fill in and submit to us the Request for deletion of personal data available at the link:
Update the privacy statement
We may periodically update our privacy statement. Updates to our privacy statement will be posted on our Website. All amendments come into force at the time of their publication on our Website. Therefore, we encourage you to visit the site regularly to be informed of possible updates.